Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Linear Thinking is Hip

I know this is anti-trend, to think linear or logically, instead of trying to make everything Object-Oriented.

For me, it's all about the objective of whatever application I create.

To get from Point A to Point B.

Of course, I realize not all applications are that simple, but if we carefully plot all the business/application logic, then it can be linear.

Of course there are different modes of thinking.

From one of my favorite sci-fi books called Wielding A Red Sword by Piers Anthony. In it, the person assuming the position as the God of War, meets the Incarnation Fate who discusses different modes of thinking, to help him have ways to solve/approach problems.

I'll update this, with that list, once I am at home. It's very interesting.

1 comment: