Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Macromedia MXNA Aggregator in Flash

Phoenix ColdFusion UserGroup: Welcome to the Phoenix ColdFusion UserGroup

I know I may have come across as an acerbic anti-flash person. But when I see something cool, and it makes sense and is usable. I gotta get behind the bandwagon.

It may sound simple but something like this on the right side of the Arizona CFUG site, just rocks my boat.

It's perfect, especially when any of my posts show up :)

Another flash integration of the MXNA Aggregator, that I am just beginning to drool over.

http://www.markme.com/mesh/archives/004255.cfm

This interface is very nice, although I still miss the ability to right-click and open into a new window. It still is a very beautiful application.

DROOOL!

:}

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:42 PM

    Glad you like it! It's a spin-off of Mike Chambers code. Just a little modification to just pull in the ColdFusion listings and a few transparent regions for the URL hits... I was surprised to see the Phoenix CFUG in big lights on MXNA!!!

    Cheers,

    Jeff Garza
    Manager, Phoenix CFUG
    http://www.azcfug.org

    ReplyDelete