Thursday, October 20, 2005

Let Fuseboxing Commence

Here i am, where is the alcohol or anesthetist to immunize me to this training...

Lol, just kidding...

Here I am a beautiful Minneapolis Morning, downtown, beautiful day.

A bit chilly outside, I have met Jared, Gary and a few other brave CFers that have decided to come down to MCTC and learn fusebox.

I am actually interested in learning, I am willing to give it an open shot, for 2 specific honest reasons...

1. If CF Shops are only hiring CF developers based on them knowing fusebox, then i have to adapt, i need a job like everyone else does.
2. I am curious about FLiP, as many of you know I am interested in developing better practices and life cycles to improve the quality and flow of work.

It does look interesting...

More to come...

The funny thing is when Jared came in with a CafePress box, I thought it was from that custom t-shirt site, and lol, I asked if the price of admission came with a free t-shirt...

Oh well I am trying to make the most of this...

I really do enjoy programming in ColdFusion, and I do want to be the best as I can be. Ever since I saw a few of the greats of the early CFUG...

What drives you to CF?

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment