Monday, September 11, 2006

OT: 9-11 Also My Birthday

I am always sad this day, and probably will be for the rest of my life.

All i ask for is that we rememeber all the lives and blood that have been spent to protect and fight for our country.

I think now of two people that mean a lot to me...

Todd Beamer, of Flight 93, who said the words that sparked our nation, "Let's Roll"

And Nathan Hale, first american spy, who said, "I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country. "

It means to me that there are still american heroes, and that if we can unify and find ways to work together, we can be a great nation again...

But today is not about politics, it is about recognizing the sacrifice of life, love and liberty that others have made, and that we should honor their deaths..

Thank you...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:48 PM

    Craig you rock! Frag the towel-heads! God bless America!

    ReplyDelete